Memorez was established by a group of people who realized they had a common experience.
Despite the pervasiveness of social media, we recognised that many stories from the past have
never been captured or recorded in our own families. Nothing existed that could take old memories
and capture them in a modern and engaging way, keeping them safe for family and future
generations. And now we offer this great service to small groups in one simple to use package.
As we worked our way through what such a platform would look like we identified a number of key
features that needed to be integrated to make a powerful and compelling experience for your group:
- Easy and fun to use - quick to learn and nothing to install.
- Music - it’s a cornerstone of a lot of our memories, both individual and collective.
- Photographs - Add and share existing photos - many of which may be held by only one member of a family.
- Video - Record participants stories from a web-cam, tablet or mobile.
- Stimulate dialogue, interaction, group engagement and social participation.
- Can be integrated seamlessly into any existing reminiscence therapy or standalone therapy environments.
- Unlimited participants for small groups.
- Simple no-fuss subscription. No hidden costs. No micro-payments.
- 6 month money-back guarantee.
We’ve built all of those features into memorez and more. We hope you and your group will enjoy using memorez as much as we have building it.
Ready to join, or would just like to know more?
Send your group enquiry to email@example.com
Send an enquiry